[Global_industry_committee] GIC _v2.0

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Aug 10 05:21:49 EDT 2010

Ok,
If this sounds like a plan OWASP Annual Application Security Survey. (OAASS)
I shall require to propose this to the next board meeting and also the GPC.

Once done we can start building the survey.

This is [in my view] a great chance for OWASP to reach out to Industry in a
meaningful manner which could be used to define the direction of OWASP
projects and also OWASP as a whole.

Let me know what you think and also who's in and ill propose the idea to the
board and GPC as a first step.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary