[Global_industry_committee] Feedback from OWASP on Mobile Web Application Best Practices, W3C Working Draft 13 July 2010

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Aug 9 04:28:54 EDT 2010

David

OWASP was asked to provide a point-of-contact/input to an upcoming
ENISA project on "Mobile applications – risks and dependencies on
cloud infrastructure".  Gunnar Peterson has agreed to be the contact,
but I'm not sure if this has progressed yet.

On the payments side, we've also been trying to connect with the
European Payments Council, SWIFT and the Mobey Forum.

I suppose CNI protection, which some OWASP people have engaged with,
would overlap with the telecomms industry to a certain extent?  That
hasn't been a GIC initiative though.

Colin