[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Mozilla @ App Sec 2010

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Fri Aug 6 06:08:47 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Dinis good initiative. Having being among folks that have filed
bugtrack reports for firefox in the past, one thing that would be
really useful is the following:

Help prioritise the Mozilla Foundation list of bugs on a variety of
different software, based on OWASP rankings; heck we can even go off
the owasp top 10 as a starting point need be.

Thoughts?

Yiannis