[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Mozilla @ App Sec 2010

David Campbell dcampbell at owasp.org
Thu Aug 5 18:37:00 EDT 2010

 I met Sid in Vegas last week and I obviously already know Mike C.
Dinis are you coming to AppsecUSA?   Do you want to work together on
organizing some kind of browser sec/priv workshop?

This is a hot topic right now....   OWASP has friends at the FTC who
have been helpful in getting (among other things) the css history hack
fixed and are pushing the browser guys in the right direction w/ respect
to 3rd party cookies etc.

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2010/08/05/lawmakers-seek-answers-on-online-tracking/

DC