[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Invitation to endorse AusCERT2010

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Apr 15 07:13:58 EDT 2010

Colin,

Andrew van der Stock and I decided to accept their offer for a
discount (because it would encourage individual membership because
their discount was greater - only forwarding
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-sydney/2010-April/000067.html
to the Australian Chapter Mailing Lists was required by AusCERT in the
end.

AusCERT have offered OWASP the ability to host a ~50 minute meeting on
site but Andrew and I are yet to accept i.e. we need to arrange to
have the banner transported, select speakers, AusCERT aren't covering
the speakers travel, etc

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh