[Global_industry_committee] OWASP Top 10 Release Candidate - Feedback / Remark / Question to Top 6

Georg Heß georg.hess at artofdefence.com
Thu Apr 15 05:13:22 EDT 2010

Dave

thank you very much for your fast response.

Great to hear that you deemphasized the network stuff a little ...
and I agree that one can have slightly different ideas on what the OWASP
 Top10 should cover... and OS patches and everything else are important.

I just thought - and still think - that it might make it a little bit
more difficult to easily include the OWASP Top10 into other compliance
frameworks if we even "touch" the network layer...

Great work !

Georg

Dr. Georg Hess (CEO) - georg.hess at artofdefence.com
T:+49 (0)941 604 889 58  M:+49 (0)170 575 3154  F:+49 (0)941 604 889 837

art of defence GmbH, Bruderwöhrdstr 15b, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9708
Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Georg Heß, Alexander Meisel