[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Invitation to endorse AusCERT2010

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Apr 7 00:49:46 EDT 2010

GIC,

We are in discussion with AusCERT to host an OWASP meeting, etc at
their conference (which has over 1000 attendees)  and they have sent
us their agreement.

While they have offered a discount to OWASP Individual Members, which
would encourage people to become OWASP Individual Members, I believe
OWASP can't support their requirement to "endorse" the conference.

Prior to negotiating this with AusCERT, I would like to know if the
GIC have any further concerns?

E: conf-speaker at auscert.org.au

P: +61 7 3365 4417

W: http://conference.auscert.org.au