[Global_industry_committee] Assessing Payment Processing Services, API's and Payment Applications

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 22:32:16 EDT 2009

Mark,

I don't disagree with your related comments about the lack of depth to
PA-DSS based on the critical analysis that Darren Skidmore and I
presented at OWASP Australia 2009.

Hence, the Industry Committee could suggest these improvements to the PCI SSC.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://sn.im/cmlh_linkedin_profile