[Global_industry_committee] OWASP as a member of...

Georg Heß georg.hess at artofdefence.com
Wed Nov 25 11:55:28 EST 2009

Hi Colin and all,

not so sure how the process was in this case of the Cloud Security
Alliance..

They approached us and some folks from OWASP including myself commented
on their section on Application Security.

I was not involved in the "Affiliation membership" discussions..

So, do we have a "formal process" for this ?

If yes, how does is look like ?

If no, do we want one ???

Best,
Georg

Dr. Georg Hess (CEO) - georg.hess at artofdefence.com
T:+49 (0)941 604 889 58  M:+49 (0)170 575 3154  F:+49 (0)941 604 889 837

art of defence GmbH, Bruderwöhrdstr 15b, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9708
Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Georg Heß, Alexander Meisel