[Global_industry_committee] NIST IR-7628 DRAFT Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Nov 23 10:59:51 EST 2009

I had a read through NIST IR 7628 on the plane over to Washington.
It's structured very similarly to SP 800-53 so I've been through Rex's
final document for that and created a suggested response to NIST IR
7628 at:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:Draft_NIST_IR_7628#Draft_Text_version_1

I also went through the Top 10 2010 rc1 and the testing Guide to try
to make sure the examples in Appendix C are inclusive.

I know it's a bit late (deadline 25th Nov), but if anyone has a little
time, could they at least check this response for sanity?

Thanks Colin