[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: The Microsoft SDL Pro Network

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Nov 8 18:24:21 EST 2009

Pravir,

I assume that Kate (Microsoft) would be willing to consider any
concerns and what influence that OWASP may have i.e. a correlation
between their SDL and CLASP, etc

The downside is that if OWASP does not at least enter into a
discussion now then OWASP would have to accept a loss of its
leadership position to ISC(2), SANS, etc once these other
organizations become more popular to those less familiar with
Application Security.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://sn.im/cmlh_linkedin_profile