[Global_industry_committee] Notes from today's call

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu May 28 23:06:07 EDT 2009

thanks for the idea catching David, i have also cc:ed the membership
committee as I chair both of them and many of these efforts fall on to
these groups responsibilities.

i think your would agree, OWASP continues to grow rapidly, lots of
progress since Portugal that started with team building and golf-carts
;) for some..  Simply going back to the mission statements
self-created for each committee's with the grant round, its time to
unify the plans as we have had 6 months to iron out the details at
committee levels and execute.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages (scroll down
for missions) look at individual committees for plans/progress and
accomplishments thus far.

perhaps we will sync for that beer June 1st?

--
Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation