[Global_industry_committee] FW: OWASP SoC 09 - The GPC invites all the remaining Committees to join its next conference call

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue May 26 11:20:31 EDT 2009

Hello OWASP Committees,

I am writing to inform that our proposed conference call has been postponed
and will be held next Thursday instead - May 28, 10pm/London time. As
before, the Dial in number is 1-866-534-4754 and the Guest Code is 192341.

Your contribution is important - please do not miss the call and do confirm
your presence beforehand.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager