[Global_industry_committee] Who-Is-Who (ENISA)

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri May 22 10:55:37 EDT 2009

Email sent today.

Colin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org>
Date: 2009/5/22
Subject: ENISA Who-Is-Who Directoryon Network and Information Security
v4.0, 2009
To: ********

Dear Mr ********

I was not aware of the ENISA Who-Is-Who directory until I saw it at
OWASP AppSec EU09.  It is an excellent, and helpful, document, but
unfortunately OWASP are not mentioned.  On behalf of OWASP, I was
wondering who we could contact to enquire about being listed in the
international section.  Sebastien Deleersnyder suggested you might
know who best to contact (by email?) or is the generic
directoryenisa.europa.eu best?

We may also encourage our local chapters across Europe to contact
their own ENISA national liaison officers, since other organisation's
local chapters (e.g. ISSA-UK) are included.

Thank you for your time,

regards

Colin Watson
OWASP Global Industry Committee