[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: [Owasp-board] Budget

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue May 12 08:35:13 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

The attached document is a bit out of date, but it gives a good picture of
OWASP finances and where we are spending our funds.

Note that the income projections are probably on the optimistic side since
there as been a reduction in the amount of corporate memberships and we had
the 30k loss at the Australian conference.

Dinis

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member