[Global_industry_committee] Industry Committee

Georg Heß georg.hess at artofdefence.com
Thu Jul 16 06:03:05 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

around noon EST would be perfect for the European guys... at least for
me ;-)

Best,
Georg

Dr. Georg Hess (CEO) - georg.hess at artofdefence.com
T:+49 (0)941 604 889 58  M:+49 (0)170 575 3154  F:+49 (0)941 604 889 837

art of defence GmbH, Bruderwöhrdstr 15b, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9708
Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Georg Heß, Alexander Meisel