[Global_industry_committee] (no subject)

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jul 10 13:34:11 EDT 2009

Excellent, I would suggest however it be on mission with the GIC of creating a "OWASP advisory board" hence Dhruv we should loop you into existing plans and milestones and your conception is on target so let's focus global.  I know you have been spending cycles on GCC (conferences) so if you have the bandwidth to add cycles to GIC  we can take all the regional efforts and drive to the milestone of the same.

** Mahi Dontamsetti - your help here too would be welcomed being a world traveler and someone we need on the advisory council (Barclay) and Darren Challey (GE) too if cycles allow as a representative.

Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan

kate.hartmann at owasp.org