[Global_industry_committee] NIST doco we should review & comment on

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Fri Feb 27 05:38:01 EST 2009

Okay gents - let's tackle this in earnest.

As David and Colin mentioned, this is THE document that drives IT
compliance in the US Federal sector, so we want to be involved as much
as possible.  I'd like to gauge two things:

1) Who on the industry committee can dedicate time to this (comments are
due March 27, though we should aim to be done about a week in advance of
that)

2) Are we collectively interested in inviting others outside this
committee into the review process?

I'm happy to step in as a project manager of sorts on this effort.  I
also think we should invite the general OWASP population to contribute.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Rex