[Global_industry_committee] NIST doco we should review & comment on

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Feb 12 04:56:45 EST 2009

Do you want a copy of the ISO APP SEC Document or not?
I am starting to review, whos in with me?

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes