[Global_industry_committee] GIC Conference Call - January 2010

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Dec 23 10:52:15 EST 2009

Dear all

I wondered if we could start off 2010 with a committee conference
call?  Some possible things to discuss:

* another hello to our new committee members
* structure/plan (see Tom's email copied in below)
* Eoin's idea of a regional industry day
* what else we are/have been doing
* ?

Lorna A has asked me to write something about the GIC's work for the
January OWASP newsletter. So an earlier rather than later date would
be preferred... my suggestions:

* Tuesday 5 Jan at 17:00 hrs GMT or
* Thursday 7 Jan at 17:00 hrs GMT

Are either of these dates/times possible for the committee members?
What else would you like to talk about?

Best wishes for Christmas and the new year.

Colin