[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Conference Call OWASP-ENISA

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Dec 22 06:50:54 EST 2009

HI GIC

We are having the conference call below at 2pm with ENISA. You are more than
welcomed to also join in (sorry for not sending the invite sooner)

I also invited the guys from
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Cloud_‐_10_Project

I will send a debrief with the outcome

Dinis

*From:* "Daniele Catteddu" <Daniele.Catteddu at enisa.europa.eu>
*Date:* 20 December 2009 18:42:12 GMT
*To:* <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>,"Carlos Serrao" <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>,"Giles
Hogben" <Giles.Hogben at enisa.europa.eu>

*Subject:* *Conference Call OWASP-ENISA*

Dear Carlos and Diniz

It was a pleasure to talk with during the IBWAS Conference in Madrid.

Now as already  discussed,  I would like to set up a conf call between us to
verify the potentiality and feasibility of a possible collaboration between
OWASP and ENISA.

There are 2 main points I would like to discuss with you:

1)      Involvement of OWASP representatives in ENISA’s project on cloud
computing and mobile applications

2)      Possible medium term actions (from now to 2011)

You might want to invite for this call other relevant OWASP representative.

I propose Tuesday the 22nd at 12 GTM.

Please let me know.

Regards

Daniele