[Global_education_committee] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Fwd: SecAppDev early bird discount about to expire

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Sun Jan 8 20:21:42 UTC 2012

Marting and GEC,

this is a very interesting concept that we can use/follow/collaborate
in terms of the academy portal but also the OWASP Trainings that we
were discussing.

Kostas

From: Johan Peeters <yo at secappdev.org>
Date: January 8, 2012 11:03:55 AM EST
To: Thomas Brennan <TBrennan at trustwave.com>
Subject: SecAppDev early bird discount about to expire

Dear Tom,

Early Bird registration for SecAppDev 2012 ends soon. Please make sure
to register before January 15th to benefit from a 25% discount.

SecAppDev 2012 is an intensive one-week course in secure application
development organized by secappdev.org, a non-profit organization
dedicated to raising the bar in application security. The course is a
joint initiative with K.U. Leuven and Solvay Brussels School of
Economics and Management and teaches the latest insights in secure
software development practices.

For more information, consult http://secappdev.org.

Registration information is available on
http://secappdev.org/registrtions/new, but do not hesitate to contact me if
you have further questions.

My best wishes for 2012. I hope to see you soon.

Yo
--
Johan Peeters
Program Director