[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] Google Summer of Code

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Feb 23 18:38:41 UTC 2012

Yes, I put that letter together to answer all the questions before the application period began back in 2009. I thought it was going to be letter format. But when the application period actualy opened, turned out it was a web from that broke all the questions out individually so I had to separate out the answers.

Would recommend just going through each question and having an answer ready to type in once the app period opens.

-Jason