[Global_education_committee] Google Summer of Code

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 10:01:05 UTC 2012

Jason,

I just had a chat with Simon and he is willing to recruit mentors/students
to help him with ZAP.

I'm willing to give out some cycles and register OWASP in GSOC as a
participating open source organization.

Then Simon could propose the project and start the recruiting process...
more projects then could follow.

Any words of wisdom before we kick off with this initiative?

Thanks,

Fabio