[Global_education_committee] training schedules

Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Tue Feb 14 01:56:16 UTC 2012

Thank you Kate! I agree about having to differentiate types of training.

Is there a list of successful courses previously delivered? That is, in
addition to the owasp training day(s) in the past?

In another note, I read that MIT is offering online interactive courses as
part of their MITx initiative. I thought that was interesting. I know
Martin and others have been working hard on the education portal but, has
there been any discussions or plans to incorporate similar functionalities
or features? Just curious, i think this could be a way to reduce cost of
training and make it more affordable to everyone. Thereby, leveraging
training as another source to fund owasp education efforts etc...

Thoughts?