[Global_education_committee] Java/J2EE secure development curriculum

Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Sat Feb 4 19:19:02 UTC 2012

Looping in Kate Hartman since she is helping with training efforts right now.

Thank you Tony! I will take a look too. In the meantime if you have
cycles and as Tom mentioned, see if you would be interested in
training. There are a few training efforts in different regions and
countries at this time. I am trying to help Kate with such efforts.

Regards,

Kuai Hinojosa

--
Kuai Hinojosa