[Global_education_committee] Completed Application to Join the Education Committee

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Oct 17 15:17:37 EDT 2011

Hi all, and welcome to LOD (hope I may call you LOD),

As I had an accident last week Monday whereby I did not wear motorbike
cloves, it unfortunately had to wait until today.
Could  not use my fingers much / had some inconvenience when typing.

This week, I will make Lod official member of the GEC, send out invitation
email, add him to the list and invitation to the next GEC meeting (what got
behind the planing due to my accident as well).

Sorry for the delay, to be honest, I am happy I still have all 10 fingers
available (lesson learned, wear protective cloves is a good thing when
gliding over the street)!

Cheers,
-Martin