[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Greece memberships

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Mon May 23 14:55:34 EDT 2011

This is the training model that Dinis initiated last year in London
and was replicated by some chapters.

It is an excellent way to increase membership numbers and at the same
time raise awareness about OWASP.

BTW.. we are raffling an AppSec EU 2011 conference ticket among the
attendees to this training.

Fabio