[Global_education_committee] Greece memberships

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon May 23 14:13:22 EDT 2011

http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=967109

WOW, 13 memberships just today!  That's great!

Greece is hosting a training day for "members only."

This is a great way to start getting excited about AppSec Research EU 2012
to be held in Athens.  Congratulations to Kostas and the Greek team!

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org