[Global_education_committee] Doodle: OWASP Global Education Committee

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon May 23 06:20:26 EDT 2011

Hi Antonio,

Unfortunately, indeed the email has been in Dutch.
Sorry for that, but the message when following the link are in English!

Anyway, doodle should provided a good internationalization!
Ony with the timezones, it does get mixed up (if you do not set your own
timezone correctly)!

As there are other Committee events during the AppSec-EU, Fabio has asked me
if we would don anyting, too.
I really think that is a great idea!
Further, Kuia said to have some interesting and important updates!

We have a lot to do and to catch up. I really hope you and the rest can make
it tomorrow.
The proposed times are (GMT+1) 8, 9, 10 and 11 pm!

Cheers,
-Martin