[Global_education_committee] FW: AppSec EU - Dublin CFT/CFP and Registration

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Mar 30 08:53:36 EDT 2011

hi Mike,

Apologies for not coming back to you earlier.

If you are planning to become more experienced in application security I
would recommend you attending one of the Global AppSec conferences.

US: http://www.appsecusa.org
EU: http://www.appseceu.org

A typical training course would be "Introduction to Web Application
Security" and will give you the foundation about the OWASP Top 10 security
risks, etc.

If interested, please let me know and will let you know next available one.

Fabio