[Global_education_committee] GEC membership

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Mar 29 06:01:29 EDT 2011

Hi Carlos,

Great news!

I will update the GEC member wiki a.s.a.p. and invite you to the next GEC
online meeting April 4th.
Please see the GEC wiki for what is going on:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee

Also, please do subscribe to the GEC mailing list to be sure to receive all
mailings:

Welcome on board!

Cheers,
~Martin