[Global_education_committee] GEC member application

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Mar 29 06:04:25 EDT 2011

Hi Za,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

Sorry to hear you re-thought about joining the GEC.

Of course I appreciate your decision and understand your local chapter has
high priority.

Please feel free to volunteer for the GEC again whenever this is possible
with your time-schedule!
Let me know if I can be of any support for your chapter!

Cheers,
~Martin