[Global_education_committee] Proposed GEC Meeting Time

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:06:50 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

These two dates are good for me. I will be available.

Regards,
Nishi

Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:09:36 +0100
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: fcerullo at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
CC: eduardo.neves at owasp.org; Nishi.Kumar at owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] Proposed GEC Meeting Time

All,

The doodle was not conclusive towards one date. Therefore I want to suggest the following:

Let's have two meetings:
Wednesday 16th, 8pm GMT+1 / 1pm CST
Monday 21st, 8pm GMT+1

I will create a google calendar invite for both.

Fabio had a suggestion, see email below. Please let me know if this would fit better for you!

Cheers,
Martin

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at owasp.org> wrote:

hey Martin

what about having them in the afternoon in EU... maybe it is easier for everyone to attend???

say... 15:00GMT which translates into:

10:00EST in US (New York)
12:00BRT in Brazil (Sao Paolo)
23:00SGT in Singapore (Singapore)
16:00GMT+1 in France/Netherlands

it's just a proposal as during the evening in EU looks like doesn't suit everyone.

what does the rest think?

thanks,

Fabio

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

All,

Tomorrow, I will close the vote for this month GEC meeting.
So far, I got only Nishi and Sebastien put in there availability.

Doodle should support locational settings for language and timezone. Please tell me if you encounter any problems with doodle or you do not find a time that suit you!

In my opinion, there is no excuse possible this time~! ;-)

Cheers,
Martin

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee#Scheduled_Meetings

Scheduled Meetings
Scheduling meetings: The next meeting proposal is online at Doodle.
Follow the link and put in what dates suite you best: http://doodle.com/3ic2w4a6hx7gvm55
Please see the link and fill out what times would fit best for you! If you can't find any or want to suggest an alternative date, send you suggestion to the GEC mailing list!

Joining the GEC conference call
The Dial in number: ++1-866-534-4754 (this number is free to call from the US, Canada and via Skype!
Guest Code: 891237

Agenda items:
- Committee governance (see example I send via email)
- Plans and activities for 2011
- Long term strategy, state the Education Committee long term goals and agree on them again
- do we want and possibilities of hiring someone for continues Academy and Educational Institution contact