[Global_education_committee] Proposed GEC Meeting Time

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sun Mar 13 06:09:36 EDT 2011

All,

The doodle was not conclusive towards one date. Therefore I want to suggest
the following:

Let's have two meetings:
Wednesday 16th, 8pm GMT+1 / 1pm CST
Monday 21st, 8pm GMT+1

I will create a google calendar invite for both.

Fabio had a suggestion, see email below. Please let me know if this would
fit better for you!

Cheers,
Martin