[Global_education_committee] Next GEC meeting schedule vote is online

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 00:16:00 EST 2011

Then it will be 1 pm CST.

Regards,
Nishi

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:29:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] Next GEC meeting schedule vote is online
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

Hi Nishi,

Doodle should support localization.
You might need to create an account for that. I don't know.

If that does not work, please send me a screen print?

You have currently put your availability to 7pm GMT.

Cheers,
Martin

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Martin,

Which timezone the Doodle is showing me the time? I am in CST timezone. I am still not sure what would be the time in Austin?

Thanks
Nishi

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:35:07 +0100
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org; fcerullo at owasp.org; sebastien.gioria at owasp.org; cecil.su at owasp.org; Nishi.Kumar at owasp.org; eduardo.neves at owasp.org

All,

Tomorrow, I will close the vote for this month GEC meeting.
So far, I got only Nishi and Sebastien put in there availability.

Doodle should support locational settings for language and timezone. Please tell me if you encounter any problems with doodle or you do not find a time that suit you!

In my opinion, there is no excuse possible this time~! ;-)

Cheers,
Martin

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee#Scheduled_Meetings

Scheduled Meetings
Scheduling meetings: The next meeting proposal is online at Doodle.
Follow the link and put in what dates suite you best: http://doodle.com/3ic2w4a6hx7gvm55
Please see the link and fill out what times would fit best for you! If you can't find any or want to suggest an alternative date, send you suggestion to the GEC mailing list!

Joining the GEC conference call
The Dial in number: ++1-866-534-4754 (this number is free to call from the US, Canada and via Skype!
Guest Code: 891237

Agenda items:
- Committee governance (see example I send via email)
- Plans and activities for 2011
- Long term strategy, state the Education Committee long term goals and agree on them again
- do we want and possibilities of hiring someone for continues Academy and Educational Institution contact