[Global_education_committee] Next GEC meeting schedule vote is online

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Mar 10 03:35:07 EST 2011

All,

Tomorrow, I will close the vote for this month GEC meeting.
So far, I got only Nishi and Sebastien put in there availability.

Doodle should support locational settings for language and timezone. Please
tell me if you encounter any problems with doodle or you do not find a time
that suit you!

In my opinion, there is no excuse possible this time~! ;-)

Cheers,
Martin