[Global_education_committee] Conference Call

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Mar 3 04:04:02 EST 2011

All,

As said earlier, it was a lesson to learn, apparently. Therefore I send out
the doodle link to all GEC members and the global_education_committee email
list and provided the link via the wiki.
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee#Scheduled_Meetings

All should have received the doodle invitation now, right?

Please fill in what date does suit you, I will pick the date with the most
attendees.  So far only Nishi has filled in her available times.
This will be open until Friday next week, being March 11th. When closing, I
will send out the final date via email to the GEC mailing list and make it
public on the Wiki.

Hope you all find this sufficient!

Cheers,
~Martin