[Global_education_committee] Conference Call

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:20:55 EST 2011

It was also not clear to me what was the final date time finalized. I never received any confirmation email. Updating the wiki and sending the mail with the timezone will sure help. I am in CST time zone.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP GEC Committee

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:03:58 +0100
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] Conference Call

Hi Sebastien,

It indeed was March 2nd for both of us. The google calendar does count midnight as 0:00am.

Better next time!

Cheers,
~Martin

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:36 AM, Sebastien Gioria <sebastien.gioria at owasp.org> wrote:

it was Mars 2 for me, I notice, so today not yesterday

Le 2 mars 2011 à 01:04, Martin Knobloch a écrit :

Hi Sarah,

As the Committee had failed in the past to meet, this meeting invitations has been send out to the Committee members in person, Not via the mailing list. The doodle can not be send to a list anyway (same for the GEC meeting agenda, I my opinion you do not want to invite a list), but it is openly available!

All,

Okay, lets try it again, as said, I will put out an doodle this week
Further, I will update the wiki and all and send the invitations to the mailing list.

For now, as it is 1am over here, I am going to sleep.
Talk to all of you next time!

Cheers,
~Martin

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

Martin,
I realize I am not on your committee - but I am on the GEC mailing list and did not see a notice on this, nor was the meeting time posted on your committee page.  Sending our the meeting notice via these two avenues might help with the communication.

Regards,
Sarah

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

Kuai,

How you should knoow:
- I had finalized the doodle and you should have had an email about that
- I have updated and send updates of the meeting (google calendar)
- I had a reminder set up for the meeting

If you did not had any of those emails, please let me know.
This for all, if you had not received any email about tonights meeting, please let me know!

What next:
- I will create a new doodle for a meeting in two weeks
- I will create a draft of the governance stuff we have to agree on (will setup a doodle vote)
- I will create an update email about the university outreach and how the initiatives work together this week.

Cheers,
~Martin

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Kuai Hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> wrote:

Sorry Martin but were we suppose to guess this? I did send my doodle replied but I never got a confirmation back. I had no idea the final decision to meet today was final.

On Mar 1, 2011 6:11 PM, "Martin Knobloch" <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

All,

We did agreed to meet NOW! Unfortunatey, the only online so far is Fabio.
Where are you guys?

Wainting on the call: dail 1-866-534-4754 and 891237 (guest code).
If you having problems calling in, please let me know!

Sorry, but I don't know what to do. Please, be active!

Cheers,
~Martin

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah.baso at owasp.org