[Global_education_committee] Conference Call

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 19:04:53 EST 2011

Hi Sarah,

As the Committee had failed in the past to meet, this meeting invitations
has been send out to the Committee members in person, Not via the mailing
list. The doodle can not be send to a list anyway (same for the GEC meeting
agenda, I my opinion you do not want to invite a list), but it is openly
available!

All,

Okay, lets try it again, as said, I will put out an doodle this week
Further, I will update the wiki and all and send the invitations to the
mailing list.

For now, as it is 1am over here, I am going to sleep.
Talk to all of you next time!

Cheers,
~Martin