[Global_education_committee] Conference Call

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 18:59:07 EST 2011

Martin,
I realize I am not on your committee - but I am on the GEC mailing list and
did not see a notice on this, nor was the meeting time posted on your
committee page.  Sending our the meeting notice via these two avenues might
help with the communication.

Regards,
Sarah

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah.baso at owasp.org <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>