[Global_education_committee] Conference Call

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 18:47:00 EST 2011

Kuai,

How you should knoow:
- I had finalized the doodle and you should have had an email about that
- I have updated and send updates of the meeting (google calendar)
- I had a reminder set up for the meeting

If you did not had any of those emails, please let me know.
This for all, if you had not received any email about tonights meeting,
please let me know!

What next:
- I will create a new doodle for a meeting in two weeks
- I will create a draft of the governance stuff we have to agree on (will
setup a doodle vote)
- I will create an update email about the university outreach and how the
initiatives work together this week.

Cheers,
~Martin