[Global_education_committee] PCI PA-DSS and PABP Training and"OWASP" Certification

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sun Jun 12 06:46:26 EDT 2011

Christian,

If your request is any GEC issue, then it would be the appropriate channel indeed.

As I assume you to know, the committees responsibility is to enable.  Where the projects are operational the Committees are on the strategic and tactical level.

Please follow the GEC mailing for the next GEC meeting.

Cheers,
-Martin