[Global_education_committee] NYC Preso with GEC Leader - Tony Gottlieb

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jul 13 10:55:14 EDT 2011

Excellent News Tony!!  Really looking forward to the GEC update your educational talk at our chapter on Aug 10th

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro#tab=FUTURE_MEETINGS

We have MANY universities in our backyard here in NYC Metro including Rutgers, Poly, Hofstra, Fordham, NJIT and Pace just to name a few -- the plan/activity/progress has not been measurable.

*Updated*  Supporting Universities and member contacts etc..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZ9zE0hx0LNdGRwS1BTempMWXlZYjlNbHdITEoxUmc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Tom Brennan