[Global_education_committee] LATAM Tour

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 13:43:15 EDT 2011

Hi Fabio,

Please let me know what kind of support would be useful to you and how you
want to proceed. As for me it can be either way, i.e., I can implement your
operational requests or, if you prefer, after checking with you the current
state of the affairs, I can propose a short operational plan.

Feel obviously free to contact me via email or Skype ('paulocoimbra7').

Thanks,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra
OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

From:  Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Date:  Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:48:51 -0400
To:  Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>, Fabio Cerullo
<fcerullo at owasp.org>
Cc:  <global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org>
Subject:  LATAM Tour

Fabio, please also work with Paulo as needed to set up your training days.
Paulo was critical in the success of the Greece, Pairs, and London training
model.  He has already established a formula that works, and perhaps can
help you with what you are planning in Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, and Brazil.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/LatamTour2011

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403