[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Appsec Tutorial Series

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Jan 27 08:56:50 EST 2011

Jerry,

This seems an amazing initiative - I thank and congratulate you! I've
thought about ways to give as much visibility as possible to this set of
videos and concluded that we could do at least two things to begin with as
forthcoming:

-        Upload the videos on the OWASP Training Page -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Training - as Sandra Paiva has already
suggested.

-        Create a specific OWASP Appsec Tutorial Series Project.

What do think? If you agree, please let me know and I will set up the needed
project's page.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,