[Global_education_committee] AppSec Questions

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Jan 13 13:54:02 EST 2011

Lorna,

If you've defined your volume discount pricing schedule, I'd add that into
the template
http://www.owasp.org/images/4/4b/SAMPLE_Training_Instructor_Agreement.docand
your CFT so that the trainiers are aware of it and concur.

For training feedback, the GEC handles that bit so i've added them to this
email.

To my knowledge, we have not had a cert exam attempt held in conjunction
with our events.  This may prove to be a sticky issue.

Speakers have never gotten stipends, although Keynotes have in some
instances.  Wether you can afford to provide travel and accommodations is up
to the local con, however in the US we generally don't do that except for
keynotes.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow