[Global_education_committee] Conclusions of the OWASP Academies meeting.

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Jan 11 07:41:17 EST 2011

Sandra,

Let me correct you on a view points you are listing on the outcome:

- Security Innovation said to be willing to be sponsor of the OWASP Academy
Portal, but with donation of OWASP related or based material they have and
will create.

- There has NOT been an agreement about the Certification question! Security
Innovation explained what they want to propose to the OWASP community.

With kind regards,
Martin