[Global_education_committee] Ireland Training Day, 11th March 2011 - UPDATE

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:46:43 EST 2011

Hi Sandra,

I have replaced the forms with latest version which has the disclaimers.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY#tab=OWASP_Internals

Let me know if there is any thing that needs to be changed.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee
OWASP CBT Project Lead

From: sandra.paiva at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com; colin.watson at owasp.org; martin.knobloch at owasp.org; alessio.marziali at cyphersec.com; dinis.cruz at owasp.org; kate.hartmann at owasp.org; paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
CC: fiona.walsh at owasp.org; owasp-training at lists.owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: RE: [Global_education_committee] Ireland Training Day, 11th March 2011 - UPDATE
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:15:10 +0000

Yes, absolutely - these are formats that have been in use before the last round of discussion about this issue and I haven't yet had the cycles to get it changed. Would you mind replacing what is online for the most updated version, please?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sandra

Sandra Paiva
OWASP Training Manager

From: sandra.paiva at owasp.org
To: colin.watson at owasp.org; martin.knobloch at owasp.org; alessio.marziali at cyphersec.com; dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:39:04 +0000
CC: fiona.walsh at owasp.org; owasp-training at lists.owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

Hi all,

Firstly, let me thank you all for having accepted our invitation to be part of this event as OWASP Trainers and for, by doing so, giving a push to our "OWASP Training - OWASP Projects and Resources you can use TODAY" model!

The agenda for the Training Day to happen in Dublin on the 11th March has been updated and can be checked here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY

I draw your attention to the Training Modules (under 'Overview & Goals') - please feel free to add any content, materials and/or presentations that you find relevant for this occasion.

As you know, the OWASP Training is a model of non-paid training delivered by OWASP Leaders, free for OWASP members and focusing on OWASP contents. That is to say that if you are able to find sponsorship to cover your expenses, that would be great! Should this not be possible, please email me, Fiona or Fabio (both copied above) so that we can start dealing with your trips and accommodation if needed.

Many thanks, best regards,
Sandra

Sandra Paiva
OWASP Training Manager