[Global_education_committee] Ireland Training Day, 11th March 2011 - UPDATE

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Mon Jan 10 13:15:10 EST 2011

Yes, absolutely - these are formats that have been in use before the last
round of discussion about this issue and I haven't yet had the cycles to get
it changed. Would you mind replacing what is online for the most updated
version, please?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

From: sandra.paiva at owasp.org
To: colin.watson at owasp.org; martin.knobloch at owasp.org;
alessio.marziali at cyphersec.com; dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:39:04 +0000
CC: fiona.walsh at owasp.org; owasp-training at lists.owasp.org;
global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Global_education_committee] Ireland Training Day, 11th March 2011
- UPDATE

Hi all,

Firstly, let me thank you all for having accepted our invitation to be part
of this event as OWASP Trainers and for, by doing so, giving a push to our
"OWASP Training - OWASP Projects and Resources you can use TODAY" model!

The agenda for the Training Day to happen in Dublin on the 11th March has
been updated and can be checked here

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources
_you_can_use_TODAY

I draw your attention to the Training Modules (under 'Overview & Goals') -
please feel free to add any content, materials and/or presentations that you
find relevant for this occasion.

As you know, the OWASP Training is a model of non-paid training delivered by
OWASP Leaders, free for OWASP members and focusing on OWASP contents. That
is to say that if you are able to find sponsorship to cover your expenses,
that would be great! Should this not be possible, please email me, Fiona or
Fabio (both copied above) so that we can start dealing with your trips and
accommodation if needed.

Many thanks, best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva